Yesterday I’ve posted a trick on how to get iolo AntiVirus 1 year license key for free. Many of you have not heard of iolo before and asked me how good it is and etc… My advice is unless you’re not using any well-known top antivirus, then you can try it. I also mentioned yesterday that they(iolo) also have a very popular PC tuning software called System Mechanic which normally cost $49.95. Mike emailed me right after I’ve posted the iolo AntiVirus promotion and asked me whether is there any free System Mechanic license promotion available… I went searching and found it!
System Mechanic is a very useful all-in-one software for computer beginners to maintain your computer in tip top condition. It automatically repairs errors and fragmentation, cleans out clutter, and tunes up your PC so that it runs smoothly, reliably, and up to 300% faster!
Continue reading on how to get your free license registration code for iolo System Mechanic.
Computers are more like cars than home appliances, requiring cleaning and servicing just like a vehicle does. And like your car, your PC begins to run poorly and even break down if not maintained. You maintain your car because of the large investment you have in it, and you should maintain your computer just as carefully. Maintaining your PC is difficult, if not downright impossible, without the right tools. Unfortunately, not all maintenance tools are included with the operating system.
System Mechanic solves this problem with its complete collection of tools that keep your system running smooth, fast, and error free. Its award-winning tools fix stubborn errors, clear out clutter, optimize internet and download speeds, ensure personal security and maintain your computer at peak performance automatically. Before wasting your money on expensive “experts” to fix your PC, try using System Mechanic to repair, tune, and maintain it for you!
With System Mechanic, you can tune up your entire system, clean up clutter, and fix hard drive errors for better speed and reliability. It can even block spyware and eliminate security vulnerabilities that leave you at risk of intruders. When your system is running in top speed, your gaming experience and internet access will definitely improve.
Features of System Mechanic:
Remove junk files and folders and duplicate files Protect against security vulnerabilities Protect your privacy Stop popups Block online advertisements (Internet Explorer, version 5.01 and later) Clean your system registry Fix or remove broken shortcuts Uninstall or relocate software Get rid of old uninstaller links Recover deleted data Perform routine PC maintenance through a wizard or a scheduler Optimize your Internet performance Manage your system startup Customize Windows Speed up your hard drives Manage your memory Track system changes Remove parasites including spyware, adware, and keyboard loggers
Here’s how to get the free license registration code for System Mechanic.
1. Visit this iolo giveaway page and click Continue button. You might need to turn off your firewall or Kaspersky to see the Continue button.
2. You should see a page with the Item Code SM6-007, Description System Mechanic 6 Free Download Offer with the order total showing $0.00. Click Secure Checkout button.
3. Enter your first name, last name, address 1, city, postal code, country phone number and email address. You can actually enter fake or bogus information but make sure the email address is a real one. Click Continue button.
4. Make sure Email Delivery is selected and click Continue button.
5. Review Order page will load and click Place Order button.
6. Once you see a page that says “Thank you! Your order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is complete.”, check the email address that you’ve entered at step 3. Open the email from iolo technologies, LLC (email@example.com) with the subject “Thank you for ordering from iolo technologies, #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX”. Note down the User ID and Serial Number.
7. Download iolo System Mechanic and install.
8. Select I own System Mechanic 6 and can enter my serial number later and click Next.
9. Enter the User ID and Serial # that you noted down earlier. Click OK and continue with the installation.
There you go, another useful commercial software for free. For your information, there are 2 versions of System Mechanic (Standard and Professional) available. The Professional version includes all products by iolo but it isn’t necessary better because with so many products in one, you’re actually installing a bloatware on your computer. So it’s better to stick with the Standard version.
Also, this promotion is only for System Mechanic version 6, not the latest version 7. From what I see, version 6 is meant to use on Windows XP but not Vista. If you have Vista, you’ll need to use the latest version 7. I am unable to find any promotion on version 7 yet but you can get 60% off the regular price if you upgrade from version 6 to 7. It’s still a good deal…